Musty Odor Deodorization Following Mold Damage In Your New Milford Home
Odor Deodorization Following Mold Damage
One of the most troublesome things about mold growth in your New Milford home is often the odor that comes along with it. Many people might not even realize that they had a thriving microbial colony in their house without the musty odor that comes along with it. Having professional remediation that can not only remove this odor but also remove the colony thriving in your house, is a wise choice for your home.
Of all the ways that mold damage can affect your New Milford residence, it is important to understand how quickly a colony can spread and grow. The more surface area that this colony takes up, the more widespread this damage becomes. Despite what some websites might have you believe, contending with fungal growth on your own is generally ineffective and can even potentially pose a risk to your health. Mold growth in your home should be handled by professionals like SERVPRO applied microbial remediation technicians.
Mold damage extends far beyond the musty odor that seems to threaten your comfortable living, however. The materials and structural components will get weaker the longer a mold colony is growing and thriving. This inevitability can lead to the need for reconstruction and replacement in areas too severely damaged to remediate and restore.
Contending with the musty odor is something that every homeowner dealing with mold wants to get removed. This scent can be very powerful and extend far beyond the affected areas where the mold is physically growing. Deodorization is one of the services our SERVPRO technicians offer with remediation, though it is one of the final steps to successfully restoring a home following fungal growth.
Mold growth in your home can cause health effects, which puts more pressure on you to resolve this issue as soon as you find it. Fortunately, our SERVPRO of Teaneck / Englewood applied microbial remediation technicians can respond quickly and work fast to remove this hazardous growth from your home. Give us a call 24/7 at (201) 266-0482.
Click here for more about New Milford.