Mold Damage – Teaneck Garage
Mold damage was suffered at this Teaneck home’s garage when a roof leak allowed water to seep in between the walls. The mold infestation went unnoticed for some time. Finally, the owner became aware of the telltale musty odor associated with mold and mildew. When the owner searched for the source, he encountered mold growth and immediately called SERVPRO. We sent a mold specialist to examine the issue, and through the use of sophisticated moisture detection equipment, it was concluded that the3 entire garage was infested with mold spores. If mold damage impacts your home or commercial facility, call SERVPRO of Teaneck / Englewood at (201) 266-0482. We proudly offer 24-hour emergency service, and we are equipped to deal with any size disaster.