Fire Damage in Teaneck Kitchen
This homeowner in Teaneck experienced fire damage in their kitchen. The fire originated with the stove and was mostly contained in that area. SERVPRO of Teaneck/Englewood cleaned up the damaged areas and removed all of the residual odors remaining from the fire. They also addressed the water damage that occurred from putting out the fire. The drywall was replaced and the area as completely dried out to prevent future mold damage.
SERVPRO of Teaneck/Englewood has the water and fire damage training and expertise to help you through this tough time. Once the fire department leaves, your Teaneck home may suffer from water damage caused by firefighting efforts. We have the specialized fire and water damage restoration training, personnel, and equipment to handle fire and water damage and can quickly restore your home to pre-fire condition.